June is #RideTransit Month, and we’re partnering with Transportation Choices Coalition to celebrate transit – bus, light rail, train, ferry, vanpool, water taxi, and streetcar – throughout the month. Go to Jag Stainless 316 - Stage Bite (Pair) Brand New and take the ride transit pledge to commit to ride transit this month.
- Hydrapak Full Force 3L - Mammoth Grey - 3L 100oz
- Fischer Magnetic GDS Rally - 4 1 2
- New Garmont Women’s Asylum Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible
- Red Faball Hammer Pearl 16lbs
- 1992 Polaris Indy 500 SP EFI - Right Hand Trailing Arm - 1822052 RH R
- Baseball Bat Mako Torq 31inch 21 Oz
- Emporium High Spin High School Boy's 83% Steel Rim Weight Intermediate to... New
- Ballon Mikasa MVA 300 5
- Werner Shuna Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
- 2.5mm Men's NeoSport XSPAN Wetsuit Vest - Front Zip
Just enter your contact information, what transit you ride, and how many times you plan to ride transit this month, and you’ll be entered into weekly drawings for prizes such as Visa Gift Cards, Storm Game tickets, and more. Adidas LK Sport 2 Running shoes Junior Girls Purple bluee Trainers Sneakers
You can also submit a story about an awesome experience riding transit to receive an additional entry and it may be featured in the weekly newsletter!
Then get on the ferry, hop on the bus, or catch the train any time in June!
Q: How can I participate in Ride Transit Month?
A: It’s easy and takes less than a minute to take the pledge.
Q: Who can participate?
A: Anyone! Even if you’ve never taken transit it’s not too late to start. It only takes one trip to discover the benefits.
Q: What modes are included?
A: Bus, train, light rail, vanpool, passenger ferry, water taxi, and streetcar.
Thanks for riding! Share your story on social media using #ridetransit!